Just a few things to keep in mind:
- I am not a doctor. I’m a mom who has done an extensive amount of research on a variety of health topics. Please ask your physician about the treatments, supplements, remedies and diets shared on this site before you think about using them.
- This blog should be used for informational purposes only–I cannot treat, prevent or cure any ailments you may have. I will share my personal experiences with you, and how these treatments, supplements, remedies and diets have helped me, but I cannot be held responsible if you choose (with or without your physician’s approval) to use my tips or recommendations.
- If you do choose to use my tips or recommendations, and they do not work for you, I will not compensate you for the cost of the treatment, supplement, remedy or diet.
- Remember that this blog is always in transition and may contain information that is no longer valid.
- Please be respectful when leaving comments. Any offensive or harmful comments will removed by the blogger. If you leave a comment in error and would like it removed, please email me under Contact.
As long as you agree to these terms, feel free to read and comment as much as you like!